After downloading eManager, go to the Appearance sub-menu on your wordpress site. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
- Select the Appearance panel, then Themes.
- Select Install Themes.
- Use the sub-menu or the Search or Filter options to locate a Theme you would like to use.
- Click on the Preview link to preview the Theme or the Install link to upload the Theme to your blog.
- Use the Upload link in the top sub-menu to upload a zipped copy of a Theme that you have previously downloaded to your machine.